Durobumps Premium Toyota 4Runner Off Road Rear Bump Stops for 2003-2009 Lexus GX470 (4.25 Inches Tall). 2 Inch Lift Required. DBR425
DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, providing smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs and allows for greater control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops, which can feel rock-hard on contact. With DuroBumps, you’ll gain better off-road control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops and eliminate the “shell-shock” effect experienced when hitting larger bumps.
DuroBumps Lexus Gx470 frame mounted rear bump stops are a great suspension upgrade for Lexus GX’s. DuroBumps will greatly reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. DuroBumps bump stops increase maintenance intervals by absorbing shock loads therefore reducing wear on critical suspension components. DuroBumps DBR425s are designed to be 2 inches taller than OEM bump stops and compress under load providing smooth, progressive dampening that will limit rear wheel up travel by 2 inches and is designed to work with OEM or up to 10 inch stroke shocks.
Don’t settle for inferior suspension performance. Choose DuroBumps Lexus GX470 suspension upgrades for your truck today. Order now and experience the Durobumps difference!
For lifts of less than 2 inches we offer 3.5 inch tall version here DBR35
For FJ Cruisers with Dobinson’s LT suspension lift kit with shock part # ending in 575 (12-inch shock stroke) we offer a 3 inch extended version here DBR525LT
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit—no modifications needed.
- Corrected misalignment – The OEM bump stops on the rear of Toyota trucks are not aligned properly to the rear axle. They are actually misaligned by about 1 in. DuroBumps addresses this issue by incorporating the proper offset into our design so that DuroBumps contacts the rear axle tube centered as needed.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load when the suspension bottoms out. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving your critical suspension components from excessive wear and service intervals to the shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers are required.
- Silent engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, ensuring a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For further information, click here. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
There are no reviews yet.