Durobumps Toyota 5th Gen 4runner Premium Front Off Road Bump Stops. No Lift Required. DBF212
DuroBumps, Proudly Made In The USA, prides itself on its use of Patent Pending dual durometer (hardness) rubber to provide smooth and progressive dampening, greatly reducing hard bottom-outs compared to OEM bump stops that can feel rock-hard on contact, DuroBumps offers greater control and comfort. DuroBumps 5th Gen Toyota 4Runner Premium front Offroad bump stops absorb the up travel inertia prior to stopping, eliminating the “shell-shock” effect when hitting larger bumps and offering better off-road control. No lift required.
In addition, DuroBumps provides hardware that allows for mounting in the OEM location quickly and easily. The DBF212 compresses under load, providing smooth and progressive dampening and not limiting wheel up travel. Designed specifically for the 5th Gen 4Runner, DuroBumps boasts high-grade rubber, durability, and application-specific design, providing many benefits for your truck both on-road and off-road without requiring spacers or universal fitment. Additionally, DuroBumps Premium Off-Road Bumpstops reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions, reducing bump steer and increasing maintenance intervals by absorbing shock loads and decreasing wear on critical suspension components.
Order now and experience the off-road performance you need with DuroBumps. Its superior design and materials make it the perfect upgrade for your Toyota 4Runner, providing a smoother and safer ride both on and off the road.
Durobumps Off Road Bump Stops Features and Benefits
- Improved Handing – DuroBumps increase compression load in a smooth, progressive fashion.
- No Loss of Up-Travel – As a result, allowing for maximum suspension/wheel travel.
- Increased Suspension Life – By absorbing shock load and preventing the suspension from bottoming out, DuroBumps greatly extend the service life of other suspension components. This active approach results in saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and tear, as well as extending service intervals for shocks, ball joints, tie rods, and control-arm bushings. actively reducing maintenance costs and enhancing the overall performance of your vehicle.
- Reduced Bump Steer – By absorbing the suspension’s up-travel inertia, DuroBumps actively reduce the energy applied through the tire carcass, tie-rod ends, and steering rack. Consequently, this reduction in shock load leads to increased stability and longevity of these critical suspension components. Additionally, DuroBumps actively reduce the risk of damage leading to improved suspension life and reduced maintenance costs..
- Rugged Steel Mounting Base –A 3/16 inch steel base plate provides strong support for DuroBumps and helps ensure solid mounting. Base plates are Black Powder-Coated to help prevent corrosion.
- Silent Engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper-quiet on contact.
- Premium Bump Stops – DuroBumps are quality manufactured in the USA, utilizing premium raw materials. As a result, the product offers exceptional durability and strength.
- Provided mounting hardware – Every set of DuroBumps includes JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex-head metric bolts with pre-applied thread locker, ensuring a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For more information, click here. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
2003-2023 Toyota 4Runer
2005-2023 Toyota Tacoma
2008-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
2003-2009 Lexus GX470
2010-2023 Lexus GX460
There are no reviews yet.