Durobumps Premium Rear Off Road Bump Stops for Toyota 5th Gen 4Runner 2010-2023 (3.5 inch Tall) No Lift Required. DBR35
DuroBumps Off-Road Bump Stops, proudly made in the USA! Designed with patent-pending dual durometer rubber that provides smooth, progressive dampening. This greatly reduces hard bottom-outs, and increases control and comfort, unlike OEM bump stops that feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps improves off-road control and comfort, and eliminates the “shell-shock” effect when hitting larger bumps. Our frame mounted bump stops greatly reduce or eliminate hard impacts associated with bottoming out shocks and suspensions. They absorb shock loads, increasing maintenance intervals, and reduce wear on critical suspension components. Upgrade your 5th Gen 4Runner suspension with our premium off-road bump stops and experience the Durobumps difference.
DBR35 off road bump stops are a great suspension upgrade for your 5th Gen 4Runner. They are easily installed in the OEM location with basic hand tools and provided hardware . Once installed, Durobumps will protect your shocks from over compression and bottoming out. Which can damage or destroy your your trucks shocks and other suspension components, both on and off the trail. By absorbing shock loads they also increase maintenance intervals therefore reducing wear on suspension components. Our Toyota 4Runner Durobumps are designed to be slightly taller than the OEM bump stops and compress under load providing smooth, progressive dampening that will not limit wheel up travel.
Don’t settle for poor suspension performance. Choose DuroBumps 5th Gen 4Runner suspension upgrades for your truck today and experience the DuroBumps difference – order now!
For trucks with lifts of 2 inches plus we offer a 4.25 inch tall version here. DBR425
For trucks with Dobinsons Suspension Long Travel rear suspension setup utilizing a 12″ rear shock we offer a 5.25 inch tall version here. DBR525LT
5th Gen 4Runner DBR35 Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location to ensure a proper fit—no modifications needed.
- Corrected misalignment – The OEM bump stops on the rear of Toyota trucks are not aligned properly to the rear axle. They are actually misaligned by about 1 in. DuroBumps addresses this issue by incorporating the proper offset into our design so that DuroBumps contacts the rear axle tube centered as needed.
- Increased suspension life – DuroBumps greatly extends the life of your trucks suspension components by absorbing the shock load when the suspension bottoms out. By absorb the impact Durobumps saves your critical suspension components from excessive wear and service intervals.
- Small, compact, application-specific – Designed to fit specific truck models. No “universal fit” spacers are required.
- Silent engagement – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, ensuring a strong, secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. For further information, click here. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
DBR35 Vehicle application
2003-2009 Toyota 4Runner 4th Gen
2010-2023 Toyota 4Runner 5th Gen