Aftermarket 3.5 in. Rubber Rear Bump Stops for 3rd Gen Toyota 4Runner (1996 – 2002)
DuroBumps provide smooth, progressive dampening that greatly reduces hard bottom-outs, allowing for more control and comfort compared to OEM bump stops that feel rock-hard on contact. DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA with dual durometer (hardness) rubber, eliminating the “shell-shock” effect experienced with OEM bump stops.
The DuroBumps DBR354R is designed to be slightly taller than OEM bump stops because DuroBumps compress under load to deaden impact just prior to the ultimate stop. The DBR354R will not limit your wheel-up travel compared to OEM bump stops. It is intended for stock-height trucks and mild lifts up to 2” (fully loaded).
(For lifts of more than 2 in. or more, we offer a 5.25 in. version as well)
Features and Benefits
- Improved handling – Dual durometer rubber allows DuroBumps to act as a secondary coil spring, with smooth engagement that progressively increases compression load in a predictable fashion.
- Mounts in OEM location – Easily bolts into the OEM location, ensuring a proper fit with no modifications.
- No loss of up travel – Direct OEM replacement, with no loss of suspension/wheel-up travel.
- Increased Suspension Life – Greatly extends the service life of other suspension components by absorbing the shock load from suspension bottom-outs. DuroBumps absorb the impact, saving critical suspension components from excessive wear and extending service intervals for shocks, upper and lower control arm bushings, and panhard bar bushings.
- Small, compact, application specific – Designed for specific truck models, No “universal fit” spacers required.
- Smooth and silent – Unlike Hydro bumps, DuroBumps are whisper quiet on contact.
- Premium bump stops – DuroBumps are proudly made in the USA from the highest quality raw materials.
- Provided mounting hardware – JIS 10.9 zinc-coated hex head metric bolts and single-use thread locker are provided with every set of DuroBumps, insuring a secure fit.
Note: For off-road use only. By installing these aftermarket bump stops on your vehicle, the user assumes all risk and liability. DuroBumps are not designed for towing applications. Seller will not be held liable for any damages or loss associated with the installation or use of this product for any reason.
There are no reviews yet.